Friday 21 December 2012

Christmas Wishes!



As 2012 winds down to a close and after a busy December of print deadlines; lovely to see various forms of printed images being given as gifts - viva the printed image!. It's a time for reflection and thought, I feel so lucky to have worked with some wonderful clients and wedding couples who I now consider friends. It feels such a cliche to describe being part of a couple's wedding day as an honour but I really do feel truly privileged to share and capture such a personal event. 

2012 has flown by in a whirlwind of a blur and with the New Year approaching my mind flashes back to the resolutions I made in January:

1. make more time for hubby
2. cut down on coffee (this will be a toughie)
3. cook a new recipe each week
4. magic my home back with some tlc
5. sleep more!

I think I have failed on an epic scale to stick to these resolutions (especially 1, 2 and 5) but it has been an immensely busy year and I do like my coffee! There is always 2013...

So as this will be the last post of 2012, I'd like to wish all my clients, couples past and future, friends, family and lovely readers a wonderful Christmas full of feasting, fun and smooches under the mistletoe. 

Now where is that hubby...

LOVE x



No comments:

Post a Comment