Monday 1 September 2014

Life In Petersfield Magazine contribution...





It's always a thrill to see work in print, so I'm over the moon to see a few of my images in Life in Petersfield Magazine. I was also asked to contribute some top tips for beautiful wedding photographs. If you would like to find out more these can be read here

There are lots more lovely tips written by other wedding suppliers so it's worth a nosey! For the full edition click here

 It's so lovely to see Dagmar & Matthius glowing in beautiful Autumnal light from their LOVE shoot last year. And Heidi & Pete bathed is more golden light on their wedding day. Oh my I'm clinging on to the last days of a beautiful Summer...but isn't Autumn rather luscious too? I'm thinking  of the crackle of leaves underfoot, vibrant colours, gorgeous light and that unmistakable crisp cosy feeling....LOVE x

No comments:

Post a Comment