Friday 8 June 2012

BIPP Best Student Portfolio Award Winner 2011


On graduating last year from Wiltshire College (Salisbury) I was thrilled to achieve an Associate membership to the BIPP (British Institute of Professional Photography), the official qualifying body for professional photographers in the UK which is recognised as a bench mark of excellence. Last week marked the Qualification Presentations which were celebrated on board the Tattershall Castle, a boat with a view moored opposite the London Eye. 

In addition to my ABIPP certificate, much to my amazement I skipped home with a fancy plaque: Winner Best Student Portfolio 2011 :) I am jumping over the moon, thrilled to receive such an award and more than a little bit shocked when my name was announced.  More can be seen and read at: http://www.thebipp.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/all-aboard-for-bipp-qualifications.html

The sun shone and the Pimms flowed as a great time was had by all as they celebrated their qualifications amidst beautiful sunshine and picture perfect views of London town. LOVE x



No comments:

Post a Comment